I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that the best thing that ever happen to man, the most wonderful invention ever created is right in your homes.
It is your best buddy, man's best friend.
It always waiting patiently for your return each day with not a single complaint or gripe.
A true companion that never wavers, never abandons.
It is there to comfort you when u feel sad,
there to keep u company when u feel alone,
there for you when you're ill.
Vent your frustration on it. It do not mind.
Laugh with it and u will feel happiness.
Stay with it and u will be refreshed.
For the bed is such a wonderful friend!
So love it well, cherish it,
and it will love u much more in return.
you will not regret it.
In short,
I need
PLENTY of sleep.
I LOVE MY BED!! :p